sape suruh bukak ?

ikut nak ? :D

Friday, January 13, 2012

First Post In 2012

Hello & Assalamualaikum peeps!


Long timee since I update my blog huh? Too much idea to write actually :P
Okay, back to the topic. Now Im currently pursued my studies at IIUM Gombak.Ze building are huge enuff, walking to class about 1.5 km per day. Burns my calories much okayy, and!! Still CFS.
Like you know what am I saying right now. Lols.


Yesterday, one of my lovely friend gave me something. Really SOMETHING! Its a masterpiece of an art!
She is totally gifted w/ all of ze arts thingy. :)
Very nice, neat, awesome & gorgeous sketches !!
@erynnfazira is the name, u olls can follow her.
Or just drop by at her blog. 
The Cube Cabin


Have fun seeing! Hewheww,


Ohh btw, this is mine.




I love emm very muchh!
Thankss erynn! (:



Till then,

Ukhwah fillah abadan abada
Salam alaik,


♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment